Why you'll love it
- Increased digestibility and nutrient absorption thanks to the sprouting process.
- Higher amounts of vitamins and minerals compared to unsprouted seeds.
- Double the amount of antioxidants compared to unsprouted seeds.
- Packed with fiber and calcium.
- Provides you with 2.5g of omega-3 fatty acids per serving.
- Protect your brain and your heart with this sprouted and ground superseed.
How to use it
- Add to your smoothies for a boost of fiber and healthy fats.
- Perfect for baking, raw desserts, oatmeal and more.
- Make a vegan egg substitute by mixing 1 tbsp sprouted chia with 3 tbsp of water (per egg).
organic sprouted chia seeds