Artemisia vulgaris D1 1 g, Cina D4 1 g, Filix D3 1 g, Graphites D30 1 g, Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus D6 1 g, Tanacetum vulgare D1 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 5-10 drops 1-3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- If hypersensitivity to composite flower.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use in cases of renal insufficiency.
Known adverse reactions:
- In rare cases, hypersalivation may occur after use, in which case the product should be discontinued. For more information, please consult your healthcare practitioner.