Why you'll love it
- Also known as Indian Ginseng.
- An adaptogenic herb commonly used in tradition Ayurvedic Medicine for increased stamina.
- Promotes a calm mind and encourages restful sleep.
- In sanskrit, it's name means 'that which imparts the strength of a horse' a name that suggests one of its traditional uses as a tonic for strength, energy and vitality.
- Provides adrenal support, helping to reduce stress and anxiety through daily use.
How to use it
- Enhance your smoothies, smoothie bowls, elixirs, lattes, raw desserts and more with this adaptogenic superherb.
- Take ashwagandha morning, afternoon or evening.
organic ashwagandha powder